|Combined CPR & First Aid|
|March 17||Monday||6:30 PM||SW Austin/Sunset Valley (includes SIDS/SBS)|
|March 18||Tuesday||1:00 PM||South Austin (Ben White/IH 35 area)|
|March 18||Tuesday||6:30 PM||Northwest Austin (Anderson Mill Rd)|
|March 18||Tuesday||6:45 PM||Cedar Park, TX (El Salido Pkwy)|
|March 20||Thursday||6:00 PM||South Austin (off Manchaca Road)|
|March 21||Friday||9:00 AM||N Austin/Burnet & 183 (includes SIDS/SBS)|
|March 24||Monday||1:00 PM||Round Rock, TX (downtown)|
|March 25||Tuesday||6:30 PM||Round Rock, TX (downtown)|
|April 07||Monday||6:30 PM||SW Austin/Sunset Valley (includes SIDS/SBS)|
|May 03||Saturday||Not Confirmed||South Austin - Water Safety course|
|Need to know more dates? Send us a message...|
|CPR + First Aid = $25.00/person 2.5 hours|
CPR only = $20.00/person 2 hours (beginning of class)
First Aid only = $10.00/person 1 hour (end of class)
- This class includes infant, child and adult CPR and first aid. It also includes Automated Defibrillator (AED) instruction at no extra charge.
- Upon completion of the class, you will receive certification cards for CPR and First Aid. Both cards are valid for 2 years. Please note that the SIDS/SBS cards are only valid for one year.
- If you need CPR certification ONLY, you may attend just the first portion of the class (2 hours).
- The physical address for your chosen class will be provided in a follow-up email confirmation. If you need the address to choose which class you'd like, just give us a call.
- For information about other programs not listed, please contact us