|Combined CPR & First Aid|
|February 28||Saturday||8:00 AM||North & South Austin !CANCELLED due to weather !|
|March 03||Tuesday||6:30 PM||Round Rock, TX (Red Bud Ln)|
|March 04||Wednesday||1:00 PM||North Austin (IH 35/St Johns area)|
|March 04||Wednesday||6:30 PM||North Austin (Kramer Lane)|
|March 05||Thursday||6:45 PM||Kyle, TX (Plum Creek)|
|March 07||Saturday||9:00 AM||Round Rock, TX (Palm Valley near Dell Diamond)|
|March 07||Saturday||9:30 AM||South Austin (Riverside/IH 35 area)|
|March 08||Sunday||8:00 AM||South Central Austin (Congress Ave)|
|March 10||Tuesday||1:00 PM||South Austin (IH 35/Oltorf area)|
|March 10||Tuesday||6:30 PM||Pflugerville, TX (near downtown)|
|Need to know more dates? Send us a message...|
|CPR + First Aid = $25.00/person 2.5 hours|
CPR only = $20.00/person 1.5 hours (beginning of class)
First Aid only = $10.00/person 1 hour (end of class)
- This class includes infant, child and adult CPR and first aid. It also includes Automated Defibrillator (AED) instruction at no extra charge.
- Upon completion of the class, you will receive certification cards for CPR and First Aid. Both cards are valid for 2 years. Please note that the SIDS/SBS cards are only valid for one year.
- If you need CPR certification ONLY, you may attend just the first portion of the class.
- The physical address for your chosen class will be provided in a follow-up email confirmation. If you need the address to choose which class you'd like, just give us a call.
- For information about other programs not listed, please contact us