|Combined CPR & First Aid|
|March 31||Tuesday||6:30 PM||Cedar Park, TX (Little Elm Trail)|
|April 03||Friday||6:30 PM||East Austin (Harris Branch)|
|April 06||Monday||1:00 PM||South Austin (IH 35/Oltorf area)|
|April 06||Monday||7:00 PM||Cedar Park, TX (Parmer Lane)|
|April 07||Tuesday||7:00 PM||SPANISH CPR/First Aid (Westlake/Bee Cave)|
|April 08||Wednesday||6:00 PM||Buda, TX (downtown)|
|April 08||Wednesday||6:30 PM||Round Rock, TX (Teravista Club Drive)|
|April 09||Thursday||6:30 PM||Northwest Austin (Anderson Mill Rd)|
|April 09||Thursday||6:30 PM||Pflugerville, TX (near downtown)|
|April 14||Tuesday||12:00 Noon||Round Rock, TX (Gattis School Rd)|
|Need to know more dates? Send us a message...|
|CPR + First Aid = $25.00/person 2 hours|
CPR only = $20.00/person 1 hour (beginning of class)
First Aid only = $10.00/person 1 hour (end of class)
- This class includes infant, child and adult CPR and first aid. It also includes Automated Defibrillator (AED) instruction at no extra charge.
- Upon completion of the class, you will receive certification cards for CPR and First Aid. Both cards are valid for 2 years. Please note that the SIDS/SBS cards are only valid for one year.
- If you need CPR certification ONLY, you may attend just the first portion of the class.
- The physical address for your chosen class will be provided in a follow-up email confirmation. If you need the address to choose which class you'd like, just give us a call.
- For information about other programs not listed, please contact us