|Combined CPR & First Aid for adult, child, and infant $25|
|October 10||Saturday||1:00 PM||North Central Austin (IH35/St. Johns area)|
|October 12||Monday||1:00 PM||South Central Austin (IH35/Oltorf area)|
|October 12||Monday||6:30 PM||Round Rock, TX (Great Oaks)|
|October 13||Tuesday||6:15 PM||South Austin (West Gate Bl)|
|October 14||Wednesday||6:45 PM||South Austin (Slaughter Ln)|
|October 14||Wednesday||6:45 PM||North Austin (Parmer Ln/Mcneil Rd area)|
|October 15||Thursday||6:30 PM||West Austin (Steiner Ranch)|
|October 15||Thursday||6:30 PM||Central Austin (near UT Campus)|
|October 17||Saturday||9:00 AM||Northeast Austin (Yager Lane)|
|October 20||Tuesday||6:30 PM||Round Rock, TX (Red Bud Ln)|
|Need to know more dates? Send us a message...|
|CPR + First Aid = $25.00/person 2 hours|
CPR only = $20.00/person 1 hour (beginning of class)
First Aid only = $10.00/person 1 hour (end of class)
- This class includes infant, child and adult CPR and first aid. It also includes Automated Defibrillator (AED) instruction at no extra charge.
- Upon completion of the class, you will receive certification cards for CPR and First Aid. Both cards are valid for 2 years. Please note that the SIDS/SBS cards are only valid for one year.
- If you need CPR certification ONLY, you may attend just the first portion of the class.
- The physical address for your chosen class will be provided in a follow-up email confirmation. If you need the address to choose which class you'd like, just give us a call.
- For information about other programs not listed, please contact us