|Combined CPR & First Aid|
|April 22||Wednesday||6:30 PM||Southwest Austin (Circle C)|
|April 25||Saturday||9:00 AM||North Austin (Mopac/Wells Branch area)|
|April 27||Monday||6:30 PM||North Austin (Parmer/Mopac area)|
|April 28||Tuesday||6:30 PM||South Austin (Slaughter Lane)|
|April 29||Wednesday||6:30 PM||Round Rock, TX (Great Oaks)|
|April 30||Thursday||12:00 Noon||Cedar Park, TX (New Hope/Bagdad Rd area)|
|April 30||Thursday||6:30 PM||Round Rock, TX (Valley View Drive)|
|April 30||Thursday||7:00 PM||West Austin (Exposition Blvd)|
|May 03||Sunday||1:00 PM||South Austin (Water Safety/CPR & First Aid combo)|
|May 06||Wednesday||6:30 PM||Pflugerville TX, (near downtown)|
|Need to know more dates? Send us a message...|
|CPR + First Aid = $25.00/person 2 hours|
CPR only = $20.00/person 1 hour (beginning of class)
First Aid only = $10.00/person 1 hour (end of class)
- This class includes infant, child and adult CPR and first aid. It also includes Automated Defibrillator (AED) instruction at no extra charge.
- Upon completion of the class, you will receive certification cards for CPR and First Aid. Both cards are valid for 2 years. Please note that the SIDS/SBS cards are only valid for one year.
- If you need CPR certification ONLY, you may attend just the first portion of the class.
- The physical address for your chosen class will be provided in a follow-up email confirmation. If you need the address to choose which class you'd like, just give us a call.
- For information about other programs not listed, please contact us