|Combined CPR & First Aid|
|December 25||Merry||Christmas||Remember the reason for the season|
|Happy||New||Year!||Celebrate responsibly and we'll see you in 2015|
|January 05||Monday||6:30 PM||Round Rock, TX (Red Bud Lane)|
|January 06||Tuesday||1:00 PM||North Central Austin (St Johns/IH 35 area)|
|January 08||Thursday||6:30 PM||North Austin (Parmer Lane/Mopac area)|
|January 08||Thursday||6:45 PM||Cedar Park, TX (Cypress Creek)|
|January 10||Saturday||9:00 AM||North Austin (Wells Branch/Mopac area)|
|January 10||Saturday||1:00 PM||North Central Austin (St Johns/IH 35 area)|
|January 13||Tuesday||6:15 PM||Central Austin (Downtown)|
|January 15||Thursday||6:30 PM||Round Rock, TX (Great Oaks)|
|Need to know more dates? Send us a message...|
|CPR + First Aid = $25.00/person 2.5 hours|
CPR only = $20.00/person 1.5 hours (beginning of class)
First Aid only = $10.00/person 1 hour (end of class)
- This class includes infant, child and adult CPR and first aid. It also includes Automated Defibrillator (AED) instruction at no extra charge.
- Upon completion of the class, you will receive certification cards for CPR and First Aid. Both cards are valid for 2 years. Please note that the SIDS/SBS cards are only valid for one year.
- If you need CPR certification ONLY, you may attend just the first portion of the class.
- The physical address for your chosen class will be provided in a follow-up email confirmation. If you need the address to choose which class you'd like, just give us a call.
- For information about other programs not listed, please contact us