|Combined CPR & First Aid|
|May 25||Monday||Office Closed||On Memorial day remember those who served our country and gave their all for each of us. May God continue to bless the USA|
|May 27||Wednesday||12:00 Noon||Cedar Park, TX (New Hope/Bagdad Rd area)|
|May 27||Wednesday||6:30 PM||Southwest Austin (Bee Caves Pkwy)|
|May 27||Wednesday||6:30 PM||Round Rock, TX (Tera Vista Club Dr)|
|May 28||Thursday||6:00 PM||North Central Austin (East 51st street/IH 35 area)|
|May 30||Saturday||9:00 AM||South Austin (WATER SAFETY, CPR & First Aid combo)|
|June 01||Monday||6:30 PM||Round Rock, TX (Valley View Dr)|
|June 02||Tuesday||6:30 PM||Round Rock, TX (Red Bud Lane)|
|June 04||Thursday||1:00 PM||South Austin (IH 35/Oltorf area)|
|June 04||Thursday||6:30 PM||Pflugerville, TX (near downtown)|
|Need to know more dates? Send us a message...|
|CPR + First Aid = $25.00/person 2 hours|
CPR only = $20.00/person 1 hour (beginning of class)
First Aid only = $10.00/person 1 hour (end of class)
- This class includes infant, child and adult CPR and first aid. It also includes Automated Defibrillator (AED) instruction at no extra charge.
- Upon completion of the class, you will receive certification cards for CPR and First Aid. Both cards are valid for 2 years. Please note that the SIDS/SBS cards are only valid for one year.
- If you need CPR certification ONLY, you may attend just the first portion of the class.
- The physical address for your chosen class will be provided in a follow-up email confirmation. If you need the address to choose which class you'd like, just give us a call.
- For information about other programs not listed, please contact us