|Combined CPR & First Aid|
|September 03||Wednesday||6:30 PM||North Austin (Mopac/Parmer area)|
|September 09||Tuesday||6:00 PM||South Austin (off Manchaca Road)|
|September 09||Tuesday||6:15 PM||Central Austin (downtown)|
|September 11||Thursday||12:00 Noon||Round Rock, TX (Gattis School Rd)|
|September 11||Thursday||1:00 PM||Round Rock, TX (downtown)|
|September 12||Friday||1:00 PM||Southwest Austin (Brodie Lane)|
|September 14||Sunday||4:30 PM||NW Austin/Anderson Mill Rd (includes SIDS/SBS)|
|September 15||Monday||6:30 PM||SW Austin/Sunset Valley (includes SIDS/SBS)|
|September 16||Tuesday||6:30 PM||Northwest Austin (Anderson Mill Road)|
|September 20||Saturday||9:00 AM||North Austin (Wells Branch/Mopac area)|
|Need to know more dates? Send us a message...|
|CPR + First Aid = $25.00/person 2.5 hours|
CPR only = $20.00/person 2 hours (beginning of class)
First Aid only = $10.00/person 1 hour (end of class)
- This class includes infant, child and adult CPR and first aid. It also includes Automated Defibrillator (AED) instruction at no extra charge.
- Upon completion of the class, you will receive certification cards for CPR and First Aid. Both cards are valid for 2 years. Please note that the SIDS/SBS cards are only valid for one year.
- If you need CPR certification ONLY, you may attend just the first portion of the class (2 hours).
- The physical address for your chosen class will be provided in a follow-up email confirmation. If you need the address to choose which class you'd like, just give us a call.
- For information about other programs not listed, please contact us