|Combined CPR & First Aid for adult, child, and infant $25|
(upon registration, the exact address will be emailed to you)
|November 30||Monday||6:30 PM||Kyle, TX (Plum Creek)|
|December 1||Tuesday||6:15 PM||Round Rock (Valley View Dr.)|
|December 1||Tuesday||6:45 PM||Cedar Park, TX (Cypress Creek)|
|December 2||Wednesday||12:00 PM||Cedar Park (Bagdad Rd/New Hope)|
|December 2||Wednesday||6:30 PM||Central Austin
(N. Lamar/Koenig Ln. area)
|December 2||Wednesday||6:30 PM||Pflugerville, TX
(FM 685/E Pecan St area)
|December 3||Thursday||1:00 PM||South Austin (I 35/Ben White)|
|December 3||Thursday||6:30 PM||Southwest Austin (Circle C)|
|December 4||Friday||1:00 PM||North Austin
(Research Bl/Burnet area)
|December 5||Saturday||9:00 AM||North West Austin
(Spicewood Springs/Mesa Dr)
|December 7||Monday||6:30 PM||Round Rock (Gattis Sch./Red Bud)|
|December 8||Tuesday||6:45 PM||West Austin (Steiner Ranch)|
|Need to know more dates? Send us a message...|
|CPR + First Aid = $25.00/person approx. 2 hours|
CPR only = $20.00/person (beginning of class)
First Aid only = $10.00/person (end of class)
- This class includes infant, child and adult CPR and first aid. It also includes Automated Defibrillator (AED) instruction at no extra charge.
- Upon completion of the class, you will receive certification cards for CPR and First Aid. Both cards are valid for 2 years. Please note that the SIDS/SBS cards are only valid for one year.
- If you need CPR certification ONLY, you may attend just the first portion of the class.
- The physical address for your chosen class will be provided in a follow-up email confirmation. If you need the address to choose which class you'd like, just give us a call.
- For information about other programs not listed, please contact us