|Combined CPR & First Aid|
|October 20||Monday||6:15 PM||Round Rock, TX (Valley View Dr/Gattis School Rd)|
|October 20||Monday||6:30 PM||Northwest Austin (Anderson Mill Rd)|
|October 21||Tuesday||6:15 PM||Central Austin (downtown)|
|October 23||Thursday||1:00 PM||Round Rock, TX (downtown)|
|October 23||Thursday||6:15 PM||Central Austin (near UT campus)|
|October 28||Tuesday||3:00 PM||South Austin (Ben White/Manchaca Rd area)|
|October 29||Wednesday||6:30 PM||Round Rock, TX (Great Oaks)|
|October 30||Thursday||12:00 Noon||Cedar Park, TX (New Hope/Bagdad Rd area)|
|November 01||Saturday||9:00 AM||Round Rock, TX (Old Settlers Rd/IH 35 area)|
|November 03||Monday||6:00 PM||South Austin (off Manchaca Rd)|
|Need to know more dates? Send us a message...|
|CPR + First Aid = $25.00/person 2.5 hours|
CPR only = $20.00/person 2 hours (beginning of class)
First Aid only = $10.00/person 1 hour (end of class)
- This class includes infant, child and adult CPR and first aid. It also includes Automated Defibrillator (AED) instruction at no extra charge.
- Upon completion of the class, you will receive certification cards for CPR and First Aid. Both cards are valid for 2 years. Please note that the SIDS/SBS cards are only valid for one year.
- If you need CPR certification ONLY, you may attend just the first portion of the class (2 hours).
- The physical address for your chosen class will be provided in a follow-up email confirmation. If you need the address to choose which class you'd like, just give us a call.
- For information about other programs not listed, please contact us