|Combined CPR & First Aid|
|November 25||Tuesday||1:00 PM||North Central Austin (St Johns & IH 35)|
|December 03||Wednesday||6:30 PM||Round Rock, TX (Red Bud Lane)|
|December 04||Thursday||6:15 PM||Round Rock, TX (Valley View Drive)|
|December 04||Thursday||6:30 PM||Buda, TX (on Main Street)|
|December 04||Thursday||6:45 PM||Cedar Park, TX (Cypress Creek)|
|December 05||Friday||1:00 PM||N Austin/Lamar & 183 (includes SIDS/SBS)|
|December 08||Monday||6:00 PM||South Austin (off Manchaca Rd/Frate Barker)|
|December 09||Tuesday||6:30 PM||Southwest Austin (Mopac/Slaughter area)|
|December 10||Wednesday||1:00 PM||South Austin (Ben White/IH 35 area)|
|December 11||Thursday||6:30 PM||Northwest Austin (Anderson Mill Rd)|
|Need to know more dates? Send us a message...|
|CPR + First Aid = $25.00/person 2.5 hours|
CPR only = $20.00/person 1.5 hours (beginning of class)
First Aid only = $10.00/person 1 hour (end of class)
- This class includes infant, child and adult CPR and first aid. It also includes Automated Defibrillator (AED) instruction at no extra charge.
- Upon completion of the class, you will receive certification cards for CPR and First Aid. Both cards are valid for 2 years. Please note that the SIDS/SBS cards are only valid for one year.
- If you need CPR certification ONLY, you may attend just the first portion of the class.
- The physical address for your chosen class will be provided in a follow-up email confirmation. If you need the address to choose which class you'd like, just give us a call.
- For information about other programs not listed, please contact us