|Combined CPR & First Aid|
|January 24||Saturday||9:00 AM||Northeast Austin (Yager Ln/Parmer Ln area)|
|January 27||Tuesday||6:30 PM||Northwest Austin (Anderson Mill Rd)|
|January 27||Tuesday||6:45 PM||Cedar Park, TX (El Salido Pkwy)|
|January 28||Wednesday||7:00 PM||Cedar Park, TX (Parmer Lane)|
|January 29||Thursday||6:45 PM||Kyle, TX (Plum Creek)|
|January 30||Friday||1:00 PM||North Austin (Burnet Rd/183 area)|
|February 05||Thursday||1:30 PM||North Central Austin (St Johns/IH 35 area)|
|February 05||Thursday||6:45 PM||Cedar Park, TX (Cypress Creek)|
|February 10||Tuesday||1:00 PM||South Austin (IH 35/Oltorf area)|
|February 10||Tuesday||6:30 PM||Round Rock, TX (Red Bud Ln)|
|Need to know more dates? Send us a message...|
|CPR + First Aid = $25.00/person 2.5 hours|
CPR only = $20.00/person 1.5 hours (beginning of class)
First Aid only = $10.00/person 1 hour (end of class)
- This class includes infant, child and adult CPR and first aid. It also includes Automated Defibrillator (AED) instruction at no extra charge.
- Upon completion of the class, you will receive certification cards for CPR and First Aid. Both cards are valid for 2 years. Please note that the SIDS/SBS cards are only valid for one year.
- If you need CPR certification ONLY, you may attend just the first portion of the class.
- The physical address for your chosen class will be provided in a follow-up email confirmation. If you need the address to choose which class you'd like, just give us a call.
- For information about other programs not listed, please contact us