|Combined CPR & First Aid|
|September 18||Thursday||6:30 PM||North Austin (Parmer/Mopac area)|
|September 18||Thursday||7:00 PM||Northwest Austin (Research/Anderson Mill Rd area)|
|September 20||Saturday||12:30 PM||Central Austin/UT area (includes SIDS/SBS)|
|September 22||Monday||6:00 PM||Round Rock, TX (McNeil Rd/IH 35 area)|
|September 23||Tuesday||12:00 Noon||Cedar Park, TX (New Hope/Bagdad Rd area)|
|September 23||Tuesday||6:30 PM||Northwest Austin (Anderson Mill Rd)|
|September 23||Tuesday||6:30 PM||Round Rock, TX (Gattis School Rd)|
|September 28||Sunday||8:00 AM||Round Rock, TX (downtown)|
|September 30||Tuesday||6:30 PM||Round Rock, TX (downtown. Limited seats)|
|October 06||Monday||6:30 PM||SW Austin/Sunset Valley (includes SIDS/SBS)|
|Need to know more dates? Send us a message...|
|CPR + First Aid = $25.00/person 2.5 hours|
CPR only = $20.00/person 2 hours (beginning of class)
First Aid only = $10.00/person 1 hour (end of class)
- This class includes infant, child and adult CPR and first aid. It also includes Automated Defibrillator (AED) instruction at no extra charge.
- Upon completion of the class, you will receive certification cards for CPR and First Aid. Both cards are valid for 2 years. Please note that the SIDS/SBS cards are only valid for one year.
- If you need CPR certification ONLY, you may attend just the first portion of the class (2 hours).
- The physical address for your chosen class will be provided in a follow-up email confirmation. If you need the address to choose which class you'd like, just give us a call.
- For information about other programs not listed, please contact us