|Combined CPR & First Aid|
|April 25||Friday||1:00 PM||N Austin/Lamar & 183 area (includes SIDS/SBS)|
|April 26||Saturday||8:00 AM||Round Rock, TX (downtown)|
|April 26||Saturday||9:00 AM||North Austin (Wells Branch/Mopac area)|
|April 28||Monday||9:30 AM||Northwest Austin (Northland Drive)|
|April 28||Monday||6:30 PM||North Austin (Parmer/Mopac area)|
|April 29||Tuesday||12:00 Noon||Cedar Park, TX (Bagdad Rd/New Hope area)|
|April 29||Tuesday||1:00 PM||South Austin (Ben White/IH 35 area)|
|April 29||Tuesday||6:30 PM||Round Rock, TX (Gattis School Rd)|
|May 01||Thursday||6:45 PM||Cedar Park. TX (Cypress Creek)|
|May 03||Saturday||9:00 AM||South Austin/Ben White @ IH 35 (CPR/First Aid & Water Safety)|
|Need to know more dates? Send us a message...|
|CPR + First Aid = $25.00/person 2.5 hours|
CPR only = $20.00/person 2 hours (beginning of class)
First Aid only = $10.00/person 1 hour (end of class)
- This class includes infant, child and adult CPR and first aid. It also includes Automated Defibrillator (AED) instruction at no extra charge.
- Upon completion of the class, you will receive certification cards for CPR and First Aid. Both cards are valid for 2 years. Please note that the SIDS/SBS cards are only valid for one year.
- If you need CPR certification ONLY, you may attend just the first portion of the class (2 hours).
- The physical address for your chosen class will be provided in a follow-up email confirmation. If you need the address to choose which class you'd like, just give us a call.
- For information about other programs not listed, please contact us