|Combined CPR & First Aid|
|August 31||Monday||1:00 PM||North Central Austin (IH 35/St. Johns area)|
|September 2||Wednesday||6:30 PM||Round Rock, TX (Great Oaks)|
|September 3||Thursday||6:45 PM||Cedar Park (Cypress Creek)|
|September 4||Friday||1:00 PM||North Austin (HWY 183/Burnet Rd. area)|
|September 8||Tuesday||6:30 PM||North Austin (Parmer Ln./Mopac area)|
|September 9||Wednesday||1:00 PM||North Central Austin (IH 35/St. Johns area)|
|September 9||Wednesday||6:30 PM||North Austin (Kramer Ln)|
|September 9||Wednesday||6:30 PM||Pflugerville, TX (near downtown)|
|September 12||Saturday||1:00 PM||North Central Austin (IH 35/St. Johns area)|
|September 16||Wednesday||6:45 PM||Southwest Austin (Circle C)|
|Need to know more dates? Send us a message...|
|CPR + First Aid = $25.00/person 2 hours|
CPR only = $20.00/person 1 hour (beginning of class)
First Aid only = $10.00/person 1 hour (end of class)
- This class includes infant, child and adult CPR and first aid. It also includes Automated Defibrillator (AED) instruction at no extra charge.
- Upon completion of the class, you will receive certification cards for CPR and First Aid. Both cards are valid for 2 years. Please note that the SIDS/SBS cards are only valid for one year.
- If you need CPR certification ONLY, you may attend just the first portion of the class.
- The physical address for your chosen class will be provided in a follow-up email confirmation. If you need the address to choose which class you'd like, just give us a call.
- For information about other programs not listed, please contact us