|Combined CPR & First Aid|
|October 06||Monday||6:30 PM||SW Austin/Sunset Valley (includes SIDS/SBS)|
|October 07||Tuesday||6:00 PM||South Austin (off Manchaca Road)|
|October 08||Wednesday||1:00 PM||South Austin (Ben White/IH 35 area)|
|October 10||Friday||9:00 AM||N Austin/Lamar & 183 area (includes SIDS/SBS)|
|October 10||Friday||1:00 PM||Southwest Austin (Brodie Lane)|
|October 14||Tuesday||6:30 PM||Southwest Austin (Slaughter/Mopac area)|
|October 14||Tuesday||6:45 PM||Cedar Park, TX (El Salido Pkwy)|
|October 15||Wednesday||9:30 AM||SW Austin/Buda (on 1626 west of Brodie Ln)|
|October 17||Friday||9:15 AM||North Austin (Northland Drive)|
|October 18||Saturday||9:00 AM||North Austin (Wells Branch Pkwy/Mopac area)|
|Need to know more dates? Send us a message...|
|CPR + First Aid = $25.00/person 2.5 hours|
CPR only = $20.00/person 2 hours (beginning of class)
First Aid only = $10.00/person 1 hour (end of class)
- This class includes infant, child and adult CPR and first aid. It also includes Automated Defibrillator (AED) instruction at no extra charge.
- Upon completion of the class, you will receive certification cards for CPR and First Aid. Both cards are valid for 2 years. Please note that the SIDS/SBS cards are only valid for one year.
- If you need CPR certification ONLY, you may attend just the first portion of the class (2 hours).
- The physical address for your chosen class will be provided in a follow-up email confirmation. If you need the address to choose which class you'd like, just give us a call.
- For information about other programs not listed, please contact us